Available for Full Time Employees
At the Barron Family of Companies, we believe that we’re at our best at work when we’re at our best as people. Because of that, our benefits aren’t merely benefits. They’re how our core company values come to life. Every item on this list is intended to empower you and your family to develop and transform.
- Unlimited PTO – we expect our team members to deliver exceptional results, and we reward that contribution with extraordinary freedom. We know high-performing teams excel when they are healthy and well-rested. That is why we allow our full-time employees to take as much time off as needed to do their best work. Simply submit your request for PTO to your supervisor, make sure your responsibilities are covered, and have a wonderful time away!
- Paid Parental Leave – we celebrate strong families and parents who are present. That is why we go beyond the FMLA requirements to provide six (6) weeks of paid maternity leave and three (3) weeks of paid paternity leave for all full-time employees, effective on their start date. After completion of twelve months of continuous, full-time employment with the Company, employees are eligible for eight (8) weeks of paid maternity leave and four (4) weeks of paid paternity leave. This enables both biological or adoptive parents to bond with their new additions without trying to come back to work too soon.
- SIMPLE IRA – we know our greatest asset is our team. That’s why we’ve given our eligible full-time employees the ability to enroll in our SIMPLE IRA plan to continue or begin saving for their future. We believe in providing our team with the tools to achieve success in all their life domains, including their finances.
- Premium Health Care Coverage – Healthy employees are happy employees, so we cover 100% of your health care plan of your monthly health care premium for your medical, dental, and vision plan – which saves our employees $6,000 on average every year.
- Annual Professional Development Budget – What skills do you need to become better at your job? Work together with your team leader to pinpoint what skills you want to develop, and then we will help you equip yourself for further success in the company.
- Gym Membership – we value your health and recognize that when you are physically in shape, your mind is sharper, and your work improves. There is no shaming in the workplace, but this benefit is available and encouraged.
- PTO for Community Service – We celebrate community involvement and making the world a better place. That’s why we encourage our team to take up to 2 days per year of paid time off for community service activities of their choosing. This is totally optional, but a benefit we celebrate and encourage.
- Supplemental Insurance – we know how important it is to give our employees the opportunity to obtain the “double win” in their lives – to win at work and in life – so we provide amazing, affordable supplemental insurance options allowing our team to take advantage of group rates for life insurance, cancer insurance, accident insurance, and other coverages through AFLAC. These insurance options are totally optional, but a benefit we celebrate and encourage.
- Exclusive Company Apparel – We are a high performing company filled with A-players. Much like a top professional sports team, our company is made up of exceptional individual performers who come together as a team to create incredible results. So, we’ve given each one of our employees a generous budget of $250 annually to use toward purchasing this elite performance apparel created exclusively for our team